DEATH CLOCK

SUMMER

Saturday, June 12, 2010

PRINCESS




PUGS



INDY MEETUP for PUGS (IMPs) (Indianapolis, IN) - Meetup.com











PRINCESS is blind due an accident when she was out for a walk with my mom and i walked outside and she saw me and was running to me and not watching . It was dark and I was in the light of the poarch, and she ran to me...hitting a cement flower planter full force with her face. This knocked the lense from her eyes and caused glacumoa, and after a few months total blindness.




HERE IS MY PUG PRINCESS.
THE PRINCESS OF ALL PUGS.
YES SHE REALLY IS THE PRINCESS OF ALL PUGS.
A BLACK FEMALE PUG, SHE IS TOTALLY BLIND AND SHE DOES GOOD HERE AT HOME WHERE SHE KNOWS HER WAY AROUND AND STILL BUMPS INTO FURNITURE AND PEOPLE SOMETIMES AS LONG AS SHE CAN FOLLOW OUR VOICES AND HEAR US CALL HER, PRINCESS IS GOOD TO GO.

I WILL BE POSTING MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRINCESS LATRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment